Read my mind!
1.You forget what it’s like to be normal
Sick is normal, right?
2. You’ve basically become BFF’s with the doctor’s office.
Stick a needle in my arm and cure me, doc.
3. When you call your mom to tell her you’re sick, she doesn’t really care
“Again???? What do you want me to do about it???”
4. You cancel on plans constantly
My friends probably think I’m just using “I’m sick” as an excuse.
5. You’re constantly questioning if you’re sick or tired.
Is this a cold? Or allergies? Or am I tired? Or drunk?
6. When you do figure out you’re getting sick, you take drastic measures to stop it in it’s tracks.
*lays in bed for 20 hours, chugs orange juice, gargles salt water*
7. You begin to question if you’re actually dying.
WebMD says my cold symptoms could be because of cancer!!!
8. You get better….but not…
View original post 21 more words