I would like to sincerely thank Lexi over at Fluff and Co for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award. This recognition has made my month of March, well, even my year, so far! I’m just so excited! Thank you, Lexi! Please check out Lexi’s blog where she writes about food, beauty, fun, you name it!
Simple rules to follow:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Give a brief story of how your blog got started.
- Give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
How Read Between the Lyme got started?
For the past 3 years, I have been learning how to live with a chronic illness. Chronic Lyme disease is misunderstood and there is little information (and a lot of misinformation) out there. I decided to share my experience via blogging mostly for selfish reasons: to connect with others, to put a voice to some of the struggles I am dealing with, and to help educate others about this disease. It has proven to be a wonderful and inspiring adventure!
Advice to new bloggers:
Keep at it. Enjoy. One step at a time. 🙂
My fabulous nominees are:
I hope you can find a few minutes to check out these awesome people and their blogs. Happy Easter, peeps. xxoo-B