Chronic Illness Bloggers Network

I am so excited to announce that I have joined the Chronic Illness Bloggers network. You can find  it at Chronic Illness Bloggers as well as on its FB page Chronic Illness Bloggers Facebook Page.

ChronicBloggersNetworkLogo

The network’s purpose:

“Chronic Illness Bloggers is a network for those who blog about chronic illness. All chronic illnesses are welcome here and we aim to create a supportive community for bloggers, where we can share ideas, blogging tips and brand collaborations. For businesses, we aim to provide a means for you to reach your target audience, gain exposure, and grow your reach.”

This wonderful opportunity comes to me through you, my dear readers, and supporters. I thank you for your visits, your engagement, and your overall support. THANK YOU!!

xxoo – Belle

Advertisements

17 thoughts on “Chronic Illness Bloggers Network

1. Grandtrines June 21, 2016 / 4:34 am

Reblogged this on Lost Dudeist Astrology and commented:
    Chronic illness is far more common than most people realize, especially for anyone over 40.

Liked by 1 person

• ReadBetweentheLyme June 21, 2016 / 10:22 am

Thank you very much. The network just started in January 2016. But already there are so many bloggers involved! Hope it’s a joyful day.

2. chronicdiseasesite October 12, 2016 / 9:16 am

Oh my goodness how may I join? I may have just started this blog but I have a chronic illness and anything I can do to speak with a loving, understanding community would be amazing

Liked by 1 person

• Read Between the Lyme October 12, 2016 / 8:39 pm

Try Googling Chronic Illness Bloggers Network. I think you can get to the main site this way. I’m sorry but I don’t remember the web address offhand. If that doesn’t work, please just let me know and I will definitely get it to you. Welcome to the blogosphere!!

Liked by 1 person

• chronicdiseasesite October 12, 2016 / 8:41 pm

Thank you for the welcome! I found it a lot later yesterday (probably around 1am) but a requirement is I have to have my blog for at least three months with regular posts. So now everything is just a waiting game to see if I’m accepted.
        Have a great evening/day!

Liked by 1 person

• Read Between the Lyme October 12, 2016 / 8:46 pm

Ok , cool! Well, I sta4ting blogging about 2+ years ago and it has been a really great oultlet for me. Also, I’ve been able to connect with all kinds of neat people. I hope you enjoy it too 👍

Liked by 1 person

• Read Between the Lyme October 12, 2016 / 8:53 pm

😊 I’m glad to meet you. Everyone I’ve met on here at WordPress has been really nice and friendly.

Liked by 1 person

• chronicdiseasesite October 12, 2016 / 8:54 pm

That’s reassuring. To think, I was worried everyone was going to hate my messages

Liked by 1 person

• Read Between the Lyme October 12, 2016 / 8:58 pm

No way. I think if you speak from your heart, people will respond. I’ve had way more interactions as a blogger than I

Liked by 1 person

• Read Between the Lyme October 12, 2016 / 9:00 pm

Oops! Anyhoo, I have had way more people respond to my blog than I ever even imagined. OK it’s been great chatting but I have to head to sleep. Take care and talk to you soon!

Liked by 1 person

• chronicdiseasesite October 12, 2016 / 9:04 pm

Sweet slumbers and may tomorrow bring as much joy as the next. Thank you for talking to me

Liked by 1 person