We Got the Lyme, Ya’ll

image

Please visit http://www.lymestats.org today!

Advertisements

6 thoughts on “We Got the Lyme, Ya’ll

1. hughcurtler July 24, 2016 / 11:08 am

Maybe as the disease becomes more widespread the medical community will take it more seriously. That would benefit you, I would think.

Liked by 2 people

• Read Between the Lyme July 24, 2016 / 2:44 pm

I think so, Hugh. There have been several celebrities sharing their experience which I think has been helpful in just breaking through the communication barrier about this illness. There’s a loooong way to go, but every step counts!

2. Donna Marie July 24, 2016 / 4:32 pm

great post you go fellow lymee ugh long sigh i agree still long way to go. but everything step counts and i am thankful for thank you for keeping up to date. i cannot all the time that is why I have u 🙂 blessings I am serious but kidding we all have our thing 🙂
    peace and Blessings

Liked by 1 person

• Read Between the Lyme July 24, 2016 / 5:19 pm

Hi Donna, do you prefer Donna or Donna Marie? I agree we all have our specialties 🙂 I’m still trying to figure mine out but thanks for your support! I hope your Sunday is going well. xxoo

3. Looking for the Light Blog May 26, 2017 / 5:20 pm

This poster would fit in possibly in 1960″s. The new tick borne illness which you can contract from a tick in one day vs the normal week at least has high profile attention. It’s a killer. By memory, POSWWNA, their plenty of recent media on since it’s so alarming.
    M

Liked by 1 person

• Read Between the Lyme June 2, 2017 / 6:08 am

Unfortunately, Lyme is still denied in Texas across the state even though Texas A & M Uni published a longitudinal study declaring it endemic to the Gulf Coast areas in 2015. So to say we’re fighting ignorance is an understatement. I hear you though!

Liked by 1 person